1. We have moved to a new Forum System. Please let us know if you have any issues.
    Dismiss Notice

FS: 2003 Nissan 350Z

Discussion in 'Vehicles for Sale' started by allen, Aug 26, 2012.

1. allen

allen New Member

Up for sale is my 2003 Nissan 350z Performance Trim, I just hit 80xxx miles not to long ago, its a 6 speed manual transmission with navigation, also has a jvc double din with blue tooth, i dont have the blue tooth hooked up but i have everything to hook it up. the rear speakers are alpine type r but the fronts are still factory, it has cloth interior which is spotless no rips tears or stains. windows are tinted at 35% all around. it has a cat back exhaust system nice throaty sound but im not to sure of the brand i bought the car with it on already, it also has a short ram jim wolf pop charger, i have the factory intake as well if you want to go back to stock. motor runs strong no leaks anywhere and doesn't burn oil, the oil is changed regularly with synthetic every time. car is lowered on k sport control pros with only 1000 miles on them i still have the stock suspension if you want to go back to stock, but it does rides awesome not bouncy and doesn't scrape at all. the bandanas on the seats and shift boot are removable and i have the factory shift boot to, im looking 11500 obo no trade please. you can reach me at 651 357 6756, texting is best or you can call after 4 during the week, Thanks!

Attached Files: