1. We have moved to a new Forum System. Please let us know if you have any issues.
    Dismiss Notice

FS: 1992 Miata SE

Discussion in 'Vehicles for Sale' started by ROLL_Clutch, Oct 13, 2011.

1. ROLL_Clutch

ROLL_Clutch New Member

Thats right I am selling two cars, this is my black and tan 92 SE, same as the M-Edition without the M baging.
    http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ram/cto/2819843355.html
    ---------------------
    I have a 1992 Miata C Package meaning it is black and tan with Nardi wood interior. I replaced the original tan top with a black one last winter. It has less than 80k miles, it is a 5 speed manual, with a functional 1.6 limited slip differential. I run semi synthetic oil and redline in the tranny.

I will sell the car one of two ways.

Option one is stock, I will sell the car for 4000 with the original tan seats with the speakers in the headrests, the original 14" BBS wheels.

Option two, I will sell it for 5500 meaning I will leave the aftermarket CD player, 17' wheels, and aftermarket seats.

I am in no rush to sell, the car is awesome and does not require much love to make it perfect, It has a few dents and blemishes but nothing that is a deal breaker. The drive train is solid, I have some service records and all the original parts. This car is no normal miata, It is a special edition, like the M-edition without the badging.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 26, 2012
  2. derp

derp New Member

if i can has 5500 bux sometime in the spring i might be interested, but with a wedding coming up... yeah i dunno.

glws regardless, i wants a miata to throw boost at.

3. Grappler

Grappler <font color="#EF77A6">Super Moderator</font>

404 on your link

4. ROLL_Clutch

ROLL_Clutch New Member

Last edited: Jan 26, 2012